Monday, May 22, 2006



I got an appointment to pitch at RWA Nationals to Margaret Marbury of Red Dress Ink. Pretty psyched about that, particularly since I was thinking that NOTHING would be left by the time us mere mortal unwahsed masses (aka, not eligible for PRO) got around to registering. I definitely didn't think the executive editor of THE chick lit house would be available!

OK, done with happy news. Now on to sad news. I'm in freaking excruciating pain and just want to cry. Actually, I did cry almost all day yesterday. I seriously injured my knee somehow in dance class yesterday. I'm a dumbass. I really shouldn't have gone, considering as I was recovering from a minor knee injury and we're leaving for our cruise on Friday. I hate to say it, but I'm afraid that our plans for hiking glaciers may be kaput. :(

Posted by Amanda Brice :: 6:24 AM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------