Tuesday, June 13, 2006



I got my cover, with the title of the book on it today (I'd received the cover previously before I'd titled it). I totally want to post it in here, or use it as my Blogger avatar, but I'm so technologically illiterate that I can't figure out how to do so. Blech. Anyone care to help out a damsel in distress?

Anyway, SHE'S GOT LEGS will be out in late June or early July from www.freyasbower.com and I'm pretty darn psyched about it. :) OK, I'm more than psyched, I'm thrilled!

Here's a blurb-in-progress:

Daria Wyatt didn't want to go to her high school reunion. Although she'd had a more fabulous life in the past fifteen years than, oh, ninety percent of her class, she knew seeing those girls in person wouldn't exactly do wonders for her self-esteem. If only her younger sister Kara hadn't insisted that she go. Forced into a corner, Daria borrows Kara's high heels in an effort to give her more spunk. But in her rush to get out the door, she picks up the wrong pair, a hideous purple platform creation with green sequins...

Like I said, the blurb is a work-in-progress. My Bites (two short stories linked by a common theme) are a modern retelling of the Cinderella story.

Anyway, on to other things. I'm hitting a brick wall with respect to completing my chick lit wip and it's driving me CRAZY! I really need to get cracking on this thing so I can finish in time to pitch at RWA. Someone crack the whip, please!

Posted by Amanda Brice :: 9:35 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------