Tuesday, June 27, 2006



I totally suck. I can't believe my last post was almost 2 weeks ago. Yikes!

But I've been uber-busy lately, between work, edits, writing, and well, life! LOL!

Anyway, I wanted to give a shout out to my friend Shelli Stevens. I finished up her very quick read TOURIST ATTRACTION and it was fan-freakin-tastic! Good thing I didn't keep it to read on the beach next week or I would probably have been way too hot to stay in the sun! :) Want a good steamy romance? Pick it up form Cobblestone Press.

I also wanted to announce that my Bites ebook from Freya's Bower (www.freyasbower.com) is coming soon. It's officially on the FB website as "Late June" but my guess is it will be "Early July" but either way, that's coming up! Make sure to check it out and also check back here for contests and other fun stuff. :)

I've started a new project...well, just sort of started brainstorming for now, because I'm still working on something, but it should be fun once I finally get to write it. It should also be a real challenge, because I'm working with two other writers on it. Right now we're brainstorming our characters. Mine is Claire and she's an attorney but doesn't really want to be. But she also doesn't know what else she would do.

Which begs the question. If you could reinvent yourself, what would you do?

Posted by Amanda Brice :: 6:31 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------