Tuesday, July 04, 2006



HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Independence Day. Two-hundred-thirty years ago our forefathers declared their independence from the crown, laying the path to give us the freedoms we Americans hold so dear today.

What are you doing to celebrate? I live in the DC area, so I normally go downtown to the National Mall to watch the fireworks (probably the best view I've ever gotten was the year my friend worked for Al Gore so I go to watch them from the White House Lawn, but I don't have any friends in the Bush admin) but not this year. This year my husband and I are spedning July 4th down at Hilton Head Island, SC with my parents, my grandma, and my aunt. We're gonna grill out this evening and then my parents and my husband and I are going to go on a dolphin sunset fireworks cruise tonight. Should be fun!

Anyway, what's the beach without books? To me, stretching out on a beach towel or in a low slung chair with a frivolous, fun novel is just about one of life's greatest pleasures.

So to celebrate the release of my mini chick lit ebook, I'm giving away a beach bag full of books. To enter, just blog, brag, post, or shout from the rooftops about SHE'S GOT LEGS any time between now and July 31, then email me at amandabrice@myway.com or PM me on Romance Divas and let me know that you blogged (and point me in the direction so I can find it).

Posted by Amanda Brice :: 9:35 AM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------