Monday, July 24, 2006



Last Minute Details

If you're going to Atlanta for RWA, then you probably have a zillion last minute details to take care of, like packing, writing/memorizing your pitch, shopping, getting cash, etc.

I'm freaked out that the people I'm pitching to will hate my pitch for FROM MISS BITCH TO MRS. RICH so I'm trying to scramble and put together alternative pitches for my wips, just in case they want to know what else I'm working on.

So, let's see...what am I working on? A preteen/YA mystery series called CODENAME: DANCER about 4 girls at a residential arts high school who solve crimes. A chick lit legal thriller about an intellectual property attorney and stolen trade secrets involving a perfume formula. And a Christmas-themed chick lit novella (I'm writing one, giftedrhonda from the Divas is writing another, and smitsp from the Divas is writing the third and we're going to put them altogether to submit to Freya's Bower) that we're tentatively titling THE TROUBLE WITH MISTLETOE.

What are you working on?

Oh, I can't forget to shamelessly promote myself one last time before Nationals. I'm running a 1-day contest to win a free copy of SHE'S GOT LEGS. Everyone who posts today or tomorrow (before 3:30pm EST) will be entered to win a copy. Good luck and happy posting!

Posted by Amanda Brice :: 9:21 AM :: 16 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------