Wednesday, August 02, 2006



Hot, Tired, and Pissy

Warning...I have PMS today. And it doesn't help that it's 99 degrees right now, but feels like 109 with the heat index. Thank goodness the a/c is on in my office or there'd be hell to pay. I'm pretty sure that it would be considered justifiable homicide.

Anyway, I'm exhausted because we went to the Legg Mason Tennis Classic last night with a partner from Eric's firm. It was really nice of him to give us the tickets and it was great to see some world-class pro tennis. But the Henman match lasted FOREVER, and as a result, the Agassi match started late. Sadly, Agassi lost, and lost quickly, but it still meant that it was past 10 pm when the James Blake match began. We stayed for the first set and then took off, because we knew it would take at least an hour to get home and it was already past 10:30.

So needless to say, I'm dragging a$$ today. I might have to bribe Eric to tape "So You Think You Can Dance" for me so I can go to bed early tonight.

Speaking of which, can you believe that Allison got voted off? OMG! Eric taped it for me last week because I was at the chapter party for Chick Lit Writers of the World, schmoozing it up, so I didn't get to see it until I got home from RWA on Sunday. But he forgot to tape the results show, so I didn't learn until work on Monday morning who was booted off. And let me tell you--I was SHOCKED! Seriously, she's been my favorite dancer on the show.

I hate this whole thing with letting ONLY the American public choose the winner. It basically turns into this popularity contest. Now, I'm not denying that Benji is great and a fantastic showman, but there's no way that he has the technique of say, Travis or Ryan.

Oh well. C'est la vie. Can't wait until the tour gets to DC!

Posted by Amanda Brice :: 10:31 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------