Monday, August 28, 2006



Look, ma! I'm almost famous!

Bebe Thomas, author of AURORA'S PASSION, interviewed me for her new blog, "Conversations with Almost Famous Writers." Check it out at www.conversationswithalmostfamouswriters.blogspot.com to learn all about how being I had nothing better to do so I decided to go to law school and where to find the best egg roll.

Did everyone have a nice weekend? I did. It was pretter relaxing. I spent it writing, hanging out by the pool, and researching Costa Rica. My parents are thinking of renting a house on the beach in Quepos, CR (within walking distance of Manuel Antonio National Park) for a week sometime this spring, and they've invited me and my hubby along. So I immersed myself in learning all about monkeys, macaws, and iguanas.

Oh, and here's a shameless plug. I'm running a contest to promo my mini ebook, SHE'S GOT LEGS. If you blog, post, or email about it between now and Labor Day, just let me know and you'll be entered to win a box full of new books. Pick your genre: erotica, paranormal, comtemporary, chick lit, or historical.

Posted by Amanda Brice :: 6:35 AM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------