Wednesday, November 08, 2006



It's Been a Crazy 24 Hours

Seriously. This time last night, I was flipping back and forth between Dancing with the Stars and CNN. And believe me, it was a close contest as to which one was keeping my attention more!

I'm not going to discuss the election results, because quite frankly, it's been done to death on way more impressive blogs than mine. Suffice it to say that I'm elated!

So let's discuss DTWS. For the first time ever, it ended in a dead tie, with all three competitors receiving a perfect score (three perfect tens) and a near-perfect score (a 29). How fitting is it that the public's votes count more than ever on the very night that Americans proved how important the democratic process is?

Who's moving on? They're about to announce the results! I'm biting whatever nails are left after last night!

Posted by Amanda Brice :: 5:51 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------