Friday, December 08, 2006



I Wanna Rock 'n Roll All Night...

I don't know what it is, but for some reason, hockey is totally associated with rock music in my mind. Especially heavy metal. Maybe it's the fact that while they play hip hop and rap at basketball games, at hockey, it's mostly all metal and rock.

We went the other night and were rewarded by three fights. Whoo-hoo! Bring it on, baby! This is the third hockey game I've been to this year, and there weren't any fights during the other two. Come on--that's why people go to hockey games! If they simply wanted to watch a sporting event, they'd watch something else. But hockey is all about the fights. And being slammed into the wall. But mostly about the fights.

Anyway, as always, there's a lot of AC-DC, Van Halen, and whatnot. When they played "Hell's Bells" I immediately thought of author friend Jackie Kessler's upcoming book, HELL'S BELLES, about sex, strippers, and demons. Last game we went to, I laughed out loud when I heard that song and my hubby asked what was so funny. I tried explaining to him about Jackie's book. Let me tell you--explaining what a succubus is when you're surrounded by strangers and small children is not the most comfortable thing to do. LOL!

Posted by Amanda Brice :: 11:15 AM :: 15 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------