Friday, December 15, 2006



I've Been a Bad Blogger...

So sorry I'm barely updating these days. Work has been crazy hectic, trying to get things in order so I can take off for a week and a half. Tomorrow we leave for California, where we'll be visiting Mr. Brice's family. It also happens to be the hometown of my fabulous author friend, Gemma Halliday, so we'll be getting together while I'm there. And she has fantastic news, which I'm sure she'll be announcing on her website any day now...

Anyway, I've been tagged by both Lyric James and Babe, and maybe even someone else...I've been so bad at blogging lately, so it's my turn!

Four Jobs I've Had
1. Waitress
2. Olympics Protocol Officer
3. Legislative Counsel
4. Attorney

Four Places I've Lived
1. Orono, Maine
2. Sparta, NJ
3. Paris, France
4. Tempe, Arizona

Four Favorite Foods
1. Baked Brie
2. Chocolate peanutbutter pie
3. Tofu Mint Curry (from Minh's)
4. Fondue

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1. Grease
2. Little Women
3. Dirty Dancing
4. Any Will Ferrell movie (he cracks me up!)

Four TV Shows I Watch
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. Ugly Betty
3. NCIS
4. Grey's Anatomy

Four Places I've Visited
1. Alaska
2. Italy
3. Spain
4. Mexico

Four Places I'd Like To Visit
1. Costa Rica (I'm going in May!!!!)
2. Australia
3. China
4. Argentina

Four Websites I Go To (almost) Daily
1. Romance Divas
2. Myway (so I can check email)
3. Blogger
4. CNN

Four People I'm Tagging To Do This
1. Rhonda Stapleton
2. Faith Bicknell-Brown
3. Trish Ryan
4. curarez

(Sorry if you've already done it...you can do it again with new answers!)

Posted by Amanda Brice :: 2:59 PM :: 15 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------