Sunday, January 07, 2007




Meet my cutie niece and nephew!

They're such cuties, huh? They'll be 6 next month...yup, they're twins. :) They were our flower girl and ring bearer.

Anyway, this picture was from when Mr. Brice and I were in Cali over Christmas, visiting them. We made a gingerbread house.

Anyway, both of them love books and when we were playing, I discovered something adorable. Rather than act out what they're playing, they narrate, as if they were writing a book. Instead of doing the voice of their stuffed animals, this is a typical scene:

Niece: "I'm hungry," said the Moose. "I think I'll make dinner."

Nephew: "What are you going to make?" asked Alligator.

Nicece: "I think I'll make pancakes," said Moose. Moosey walked over to the stove and started to make pancakes. "Yummy!" he said.


Yup, they actually will say "said Moose" or whatever, in the middle of their scene. It's seriously the cutest thing ever!

I think we have some future best selling authors on our hands, don't you? LOL!

Posted by Amanda Brice :: 9:42 AM :: 12 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------