Monday, January 01, 2007




My Husband is Such a Sweetie

Happy New Year's, y'all! Mr. Brice reminded me last night that our very first kiss was exactly 5 years ago. How sweet that he remembered!

We had been friends for a few months, having met in early September at the Student Bar Association party for new law students. In November, we started studying together for final exams. Of course, I think we got more flirting done than actual studying, and sad to say, our first semester grades showed it. Grrr.

Anyway, my good friend (former roommate) Amy was visiting me in Arizona for New Year's. Within a few days of arriving, she said to me, "I think [Mr. Brice] likes you." I said, "No, we're just friends!" Anyway, a bunch of us all went to the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl Block Party on New Year's Eve in Tempe. We were at the free Brian Adams concert and it was almost midnight, when my friend Alyssa started saying, "I think you should kiss her at midnight" over and over. I laughed, but part of me wished he would.

Needless to say, he did. :)

Anyway, clearly the picture in this post is not of our first kiss, but is from our wedding, 2 years and 2 months later.

Happy New Year's!

Posted by Amanda Brice :: 12:31 PM :: 8 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------