Thursday, February 15, 2007



Results of the Best Date Contest...

Big thanks to everyone who entered the "best dates" contest. I received some great entries, so it was really hard to pick a winner (which is why I was late posting the winner...that's my story and I'm sticking to it).

Without any further ado, here's the winning entry, from Miyaka!

__________________________________________________________

On our first date, he took me miniature golfing. I had no clue how to golf. So, he was trying to give me a few tips and told me that I should swing a little bit more. I didn't realize he was standing behind me, and gave it a full swing - hitting him right in the forehead! I looked back and found him lying flat on the ground. Unbelievably, a couple of months after that, he asked me to marry him……I guess I must have knocked a few screws out of his head!

___________________________________________________________

Thanks for sharing your story, Miyaka! It may not have been the most classically romantic first date, but it definitely made me smile, and it certainly had a fantastic outcome...eventually!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone, and congrats to Miyaka for winning the prize pack!

To read the winning "worst date" story, hop on over to Rhonda Stapleton's blog: www.rhondastapleton.authorsabode.com

And remember to check out DREAMS & DESIRES: A COLLECTION OF ROMANCE AND EROTIC TALES for some great reads for a worthy cause.

Speaking of the charity anthology, the wild & wacky D&D authors will be chatting in the Romance Divas chatroom: http://www.romancedivas.com/divachat.html

We'll be there from 8-10 pm EST, so stop by and say hello! We've got some great prizes to give away again and we're talking about how the project got started.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Amanda Brice :: 12:54 PM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------