Tuesday, July 31, 2007



Headed Out of the Country

I leave work in 30 minutes. I'm meeting my mom at the Metro station near my office (she's taking a cab to the station) and we'll take the train to the airport, should only take about 10 minutes.

Our first flight is at 4:25, and we land in Raleigh/Durham at 5:30, then we leave RDU at 6:35. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep...I hate overnight flights as I'm always massively jetlagged the next day.

We'll arrive in London at 7 am.

Should be a fairly low-key day...the British Museum, the BBC, drinks with a writing friend, and then we're seeing "The Complete Works of Shakespeare."

Anyway, next time I post, it'll be from my hotel in London. Cheerio!

Labels:


Posted by Amanda Brice :: 10:49 AM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------