Wednesday, October 24, 2007



Dancing with the Stars

If you've read my blog regularly (and I know there hasn't been ANYTHING to read at all lately...sorry!), then you know that the YA mystery series my agent has been shopping for me is set at a performing arts boarding school. We've gotten some Hollywood interest lately, because the first book takes place behind the scenes of a Dancing with the Stars-type show for teens.

OK, I admit it. I'm a DWTS junkie. I'm not ashamed of this fact, either. I have an excuse...it's research for my books, but also I used to do competitive ballroom dancing when I was in college and the years in between college and law school. I'm totally addicted.

Anyway, I've totally been enjoying this season. I think the dancers may be the strongest overall of any of the seasons. I'm fairly confident that the final two couples are going to be Sabrina & Mark and Helio & Julianne. They're just heads above the others.

But the remaining stars are pretty darn good, too. So, who do you think is next to get voted off? (Mel B from the Spice Girls, Helio Castroneves, Jennie Garth, Cameron Mathison, Marie Osmond, Sabrina Bryan from the Cheetah Girls, or Jane Seymour?)

I wasn't surprised that Mark Cuban left this week. His I Dream of Jeannie routine was adorable, but definitely not as good as the others. I'm surprised he last as long as he did.

Jane Seymour is elegant and gorgeous, but there's just something so, well, boring about her dances. There, I said it. They're kinda boring. And way too safe. She hasn't taken any risks at all.

Comment and you're entered to win a copy of my e-book, SHE'S GOT LEGS!

Labels: ,


Posted by Amanda Brice :: 7:51 AM :: 10 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------